Sunday, September 29, 2013

TodaY I RUN

 This morning  I am excited and honored to run in my first Kickin' Cancer Walk! 
I am running this race in honor of my beautiful amazing mother Julie Hanke who has survived BReast Cancer Twice!!   
You are my strength and my Rock Mother!!



I still haven't raised the amount I wanted which is $500  so please if you can any amount of donation will help!  I would really appreciate it!  Just go to my webpage 

http://kickincancer.com.kintera.org/2013/ stacylynnfitness 
and you can donate there!!  Thank you so much.
This race helps support the research to find a cure for Breast and Ovarian Cancer.  Today will be another very emotional event for me, but I am blessed to be able to attend in hopes of  raising awareness of the  BRCA1 gene.   There is another important event happening today which is the beginning of the National Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer week.  The goal of this week is to spread awareness and educate everyone about hereditary cancer and recognize and honor the people that have been affected.  So please share this if you know any family, friends, or acquaintances who have had breast or ovarian cancer or has it now, and let them know that I am running in their honor today also!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment