Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I've always had a nice "RACK"...


yes those are real............

Throughout the years I have been asked many times if my boobs were "fake."   Or many people have just assumed that they were fake  because I am a 5 ft tall semi asian with a tiny frame and 32 dd's.   My nick name from my best guy friend in high school was Stacky Lynn.  Meaning I am stacked in the front... get it ..ha ha.   I don't know where these big balloons came from.  My two older sisters have decent size breasts, but not double d's like me.  My boobs were so big at one point when I was 24 that I was considering having a breast reduction.  I once weighed my breast with my boyfriend at the time on an at home scale and they weighed 5 pounds each!!!  That's a lot to carry in front of you!!  TOP HEAVY isn't a joke!
       Yes, I am bragging about my voluptuous breasts!!  I am very blessed to have what most women pay for, and what other women dream about having if they can't pay for them.    Yes, I am bragging about my beautiful breasts!!
(and they are beautiful....not mis shaped no banana style, weird color nipple thing going on)  I look good in every shirt that I wear because of them, and have gotten out of my fair share of driving tickets because of them as well J/K!  he he... 
       YES, I am bragging about my breasts because in November of this year 2013 I won't have them anymore.  I am getting a breast reduction, but not the type of reduction that I thought about before.  I am getting a double breast mastectomy.   Both of these balloons of glory are going to be chopped off completely.
       Deletion 185AG is a deletion of the amino acids Adenine and Guanine from my DNA at section 185.   It is a Breast and Ovarian Cancer gene mutation I have inherited from my Ashkenazi Jewish side of decent.  Deletion 185 is the reason I am getting a double mastectomy this year, and in 5 years getting my ovaries removed.  Deletion 185 is a blessing in disguise because now I don't have to go through what my beautiful mother did by surviving two different breast cancer scenarios.  I can prevent it and I am.


2 comments: